Select To Get Started:
Pasadena ISD is now offering a secure site for former students, corporations, post-secondary institutions, and military recruiters to request records online.
Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), if the student is 18 years of age or older, student records will only be released to the student. In order for records to be released to another individual, the student must provide written consent (records release form) and a copy of the student's state-issued ID.
ALL OFFICIAL High School Transcript/Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. All requests to be mailed directly to the applicant or any non-educational address will be UNOFFICIAL High School Transcript/Student Records.
- Currently, enrolled students of Pasadena ISD will need to request records from their current school of enrollment.
- Students who are 18 years of age or older and requesting someone else pick up their records, be prepared to attach a records release form and a copy of your state-issued ID during the ordering process.
- For those requesting to pick up records, a state-issued ID is required.
- Student transcript requests will be processed within 3-5 business days during normal business hours. Orders may be delayed longer than 10 days due to holidays, school breaks, and high volume months of January, June, July, and August.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. Please read these emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 8.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
|Official High School Transcript||$1.00|
|Unofficial High School Transcript||$1.00|
ALL OFFICIAL High School Transcript/Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. All requests to be mailed directly to the applicant or any non-educational address will be UNOFFICIAL High School Transcript/Student Records
Prior to a personal copy being mailed, the student must upload a copy of their State Issued ID to the Order Tracker. A link will be emailed to you when you submit your application. To access the Order Tracker, you will need your order number and your email address used when placing your order.
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
Pasadena ISD will not provide the following records:
- Immunization Records
- Birth Certificates
GED – Texas Education Agencys website
SAT/ACT Scores – College Board
Advanced Placement (AP) Scores - College Board
TSIA Test Scores – The testing center or admissions office of the college they will be attending.
Pasadena Independent School District
1515 Cherrybrook Lane
Pasadena, Texas 77502
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM